Listed below are all current / recent planning applications notified to the Parish Council.
Please click on the link below and then type the application number into the search box on the WLDC website.
- Outline planning application to erect 6no. dwellings with all matters reserved. Land off Dunholme Road, Scothern, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 2UD - No 138563. Resubmission of 136727 This application was refused by WLDC Planning Committee.
- Planning application for proposed change of use of domestic garage to hairdressing salon (A1 use). Barbers Cottage, 4, Main Street, Scothern, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 2UF - No 136897. Granted time limit with conditions
- Planning application to erect 1no. agricultural storage building. Farm Complex Adjoining Red Barn Farm, Langworth Road, Scothern, Lincoln, LN2 2UP - No 136757. Granted time limit with conditions
- Planning application to erect 33no. dwellings. Land at Dunholme Road, Scothern, Lincoln, LN2 2UD - No 136480. Application refused
- Outline planning application to erect 6no. dwellings with all matters reserved. Land off, Dunholme Road, Scothern, Lincoln, LN2 2UD - No 136727. Withdrawn by Applicant
- Full planning permission, amended design of approved scheme ref - 134778 for 2 new dwellings, Land At Heath Road, Scothern, Lincoln, LN2 2UD - No 135855. Approved.
- Planning application for residential development of 38no. dwellings - resubmission of 133190, Land At Nettleham Road, Scothern, Lincoln - No 134295. refused by WLDC delegated powers - Appeal submitted to Planning Inspectorate. Appeal Dismissed by Planning Inspector.
When West Lindsey Distirct Council (WLDC) receive a valid planning application they will notify the Parish Council and the owners of adjacent / affected properties. They will also often post a site notice at or near to the proposed development site. A period of public consultation is then undertaken - please be aware that anyone is entiled to comment on a planning application, not just those directly affected. However, only comments that refer directly to planning matters will be considered.
Comments, both in support of or objection to, an application can be made in a number of ways including by email to: email@example.com
For more information on Planning Applications including how to apply for planning permission; the planning process; commenting on an application and the right of appeal - please see the WLDC website at: http://www.west-lindsey.gov.uk/residents/planning-and-building/